- John Sharp is a high performance coach with a wealth of experience. John has facilitated breakthroughs in interpersonal relationships & behaviours and inter-team relationships in some of Australia’s largest companies as well as a number of major overseas organisations. John has particular expertise and insights in bringing people together around a common goal; creating connections. A key feature of John’s style is to explore ‘what is possible’ and build on ‘what is working’, transcending traditional ‘problem solving’.
- John has over 40 years experience in industry, including oil and gas and shipping and stevedoring both in Australia and overseas and as a consultant has worked with a number of resource industry companies as well as government Departments and Utilities
- He is credentialed with the International Coaching Federation at Professional Certified Coach level, holds Diploma in Professional Coaching from the Western Australian Coach School and is a certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- He is also a certified Facilitator of Appreciative Inquiry, Practitioner of Spiral Dynamics Integral and Lead Facilitator in Organisational Transformation
- Additionally he is certified to facilitate a number of assessment tools including Life Style’s Inventory, The Leadership Circle, Barrett Values, Social Styles, DiSC & Print.