WHAT IS COACH MENTORING?
- The International Coaching Federation (ICF) states that “First time applicants for ACC & PCC using the ACSTH & Portfolio paths as well as ACC Applicants for Renewal must be coached for a minimum of 10 hours over a minimum of 3 months by a qualified Mentor Coach who holds an ACC, PCC, or MCC Credential.
Those wishing to renew an ACC credential are also required to complete an additional 10 hours of mentor coaching above those required for initial credential.
A minimum of 3 of the 10 mentoring hours must be one-on-one coaching with the mentor. Group coaching may count for a maximum of 7 hours toward the mentoring requirement. The group being mentored may not consist of more than 10 participants”
Further the ICF states that “All ACC, PCC and MCC Credential renewal applicants need a total of 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) that have been completed in the three years since the initial award of the credential or since the last renewal. At least 24 of the hours must be content that is specific to developing your skills with the ICF Core Competencies and/or Code of Ethics and approved as ICF Core Competencies CCEUs”
Executive Coaching Professionals mentoring programs comply fully with these International Coaching Federation requirements. Our group mentoring courses run over 3 months followed by a further period in which to complete the three one on one mentoring hours (minimum)
Coaches completing our programs can claim 10 hours of approved mentoring.
They provide valuable opportunities to
- Improve your coaching skills in a supporting environment with others who are also committed to learning from the experience.
- Pursue coaching excellence by learning distinctions between credentials from hearing different levels of coaching
- Receive support for your credentialing application.
HOW DO WE CONDUCT COACH MENTORING?
We offer Group Coach Mentoring Session throughout the year at approximately 6 week intervals. You can elect to join one of these that suits your needs and availability
We also Coach Mentoring sessions arranged specifically for your own cohort of 5 or 6 coaches at a time that suits you;
We also offer one on one mentoring for those who prefer individual learning, price on application;
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for either of these choicesONCE TOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR OUR MENTORING PROGRAMME To support you in developing the above skills and to guide you towards your mentoring achievement, you will have access to a range of benefits and tools including
- Conference calls lead by an ICF credentialed coach /Mentor
- Observed practice coaching with verbal feedback from your peers and the mentor
- Written feedback from your mentor on your observed practice coaching
- One on one personal mentoring based around coaching sessions that you have recorded outside of the Teleconference calls
- Example ACC & PCC Core Coaching Competency Assessment Sheets
- Recorded coaching sessions at PCC and ACC Levels.
- ACC & PCC Core Coaching Competency Assessment Sheets with which to assess your own and your group peers coaching
- Developing Coaching Presence technique & tutorial
- He is registered on the International Coach Federation Mentor Coach Registry and is able to demonstrate the Competencies and display the Personal Traits required by the International Coach Federation as he performs his duties in conducting both group and individual mentoring.
- He provides mentoring designed to support coaches in attaining credentials as well as simply for continuing professional development. These can be delivered one on one, in group sessions and as a combination of both