Coach Mentoring Programs
The Executive Coaching Professionals International Coach Federation (ICF) Accredited Group Coach Mentoring Program includes:
- 7 Approved Group Coach Mentoring Hours +
- 3 Approved Individual Coach Mentoring Hours ( for Credentialing Purposes)
- 11.75hrs of Core Competencies and 4hrs or Resource Development Competencies Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs) as approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
+ All of the of benefits and tools outlined on our How Do We Conduct Coach Mentoring Web Page
Comply fully with these International Coaching Federation requirements. Our group mentoring courses run over 3 months followed by a further period in which to complete the three one on one mentoring hours (minimum)
Coaches completing our programs can claim either 11.75hrs as continuing coach education units (CCEU’s) in the area of core competency + 4hrs as continuing coach education units (CCEU’s) in the area of Resource Development or 10 hours of approved mentoring.
Group numbers are limited to between 5 and 6 people to ensure that everyone gets an opportunity to compete at least one (audibly) observed coaching session as well as experiencing a variety of coaching styles and levels.
- Coach Mentoring sessions can be arranged with your own cohort of 5 or 6 coaches at a time that suits you;
- We also offer one on one coach mentoring for those who prefer individual learning, price on application;
- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for either of these choices