How do we conduct Coach Mentoring?
We offer Group Coach Mentoring Sessions throughout the year. You can elect to join one of these that suits your needs and availability
- We also offer Coach Mentoring sessions arranged specifically for your own cohort of 5 or 6 coaches at a time that suits you;
- We can also provide one on one coach mentoring for those who prefer individual learning, price on application;
- Please contact email@example.com for either of these choices
ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR OUR COACH MENTORING PROGRAMME
To support you in developing the above skills and to guide you towards your coach mentoring achievement, you will have access to a range of benefits and tools including
- Conference calls lead by an ICF credentialed coach /Mentor
- Observed practice coaching with verbal feedback from your peers and the mentor
- Written feedback from your mentor on your observed practice coaching
- One on one personal mentoring based around coaching sessions that you have recorded outside of the Teleconference calls
- Example ACC & PCC Core Coaching Competency Assessment Sheets
- Recorded coaching sessions at PCC and ACC Levels.
- ACC & PCC Core Coaching Competency Assessment Sheets with which to assess your own and your group peers coaching
- Developing Coaching Presence technique & tutorial
Each group coach mentoring session focuses on two of the eleven core competencies and is interspersed with two Action Learning sets after group Sessions 3 and 5, which provide an opportunity for group members to practice the competencies covered in the program to that point.
John has been a professional coach for 11 years, a member of the ICF for 7, a Professional Certified Coach for 3 and is a member of the Professional Standards Committee of the International Coach Federation of Australasia (ICFA).
- He has served on the ICFA Coach Supervision task force for 18 months developing a set of Competencies for Coach Supervisors and more recently serving on the ICFA/ICFUK Coach Mentoring task force to refine the advertised International Coach Federation Competencies for Coach Mentors.
- He is also Credentialing Lead for ICF Western Australia so is ideally placed to support you through mentoring in your quest for Coaching Excellence
- He is registered on the International Coach Federation Mentor Coach Registry and is able to demonstrate the Competencies and display the Personal Traits required by the International Coach Federation as he performs his duties in conducting both group and individual mentoring.
- He provides coach mentoring designed to support coaches in attaining credentials as well as simply for continuing professional development. These can be delivered one on one, in group sessions and as a combination of both