Our Values & Beliefs
Integrity and trust
- We are credible and dependable. People choose to deal with us because they trust us. We are authentic and engage openly and honestly with everyone.
Care and respect
- We respect and care for others – our clients, our families, our community, our environment and ourselves.
- We are responsive and help people we deal with to be the best they can be.
- We are innovative and do not accept the status quo – we bring a fresh approach to engagements and continually look for new possibilities.
- We value ideas and learning, and share information willingly.
- We create a sense of genuine partnership with everyone we work with. We work transparently with others to achieve things we cannot do alone.
Performance = potential minus interference
(Tim Gallwey – “The Inner Game of Work”)
- Performance – The execution or accomplishment of work; “carrying out of a promise, duty, etc”
- Potential – We believe everyone has within them the resources to be or do anything that they desire, even though they may not be conscious of those resources.
- Interference – Our role is to help them access those internal resources and to eliminate the limiting beliefs that subconsciously are often what is stopping them from becoming the best they can be.
- Theories of scarcity and abundance are found in various academic fields. Abundance thinking leads to success, joy, and fulfillment; whilst scarcity thinking leads to failure, fear, and discontent.
Characteristics of abundance thinkers:
- They believe there is always more where that came from.
- They are happy to share their knowledge, contacts, and compassion with others.
- They default to trust and build rapport easily.
- They welcome competition, believing it makes the pie bigger and them better.
- They ask themselves, How can I give more than is expected?
- They are optimistic about the future, believing the best is yet to come.
- They think big, embracing risk.
- They are thankful and confident.
- An abundant thought may sound more like this: “There is always enough.”, “I trust that I am where I am meant to be at this very moment.”, “Money is a renewable resource.”, “I welcome infinite possibilities, I will receive.”, “I have enough.”, ” I am enough.”. These thoughts feel like “truth”, calming, a knowing that you are loved and taken care of, they feel easy and have a natural flow and allowing to them.